At the Spina Camping Village dogs are allowed also at the beach
On the Spina Camping Village Beach, dogs are welcome and they can go also bathing.
Spina Camping Village offers a stretch of unequipped beach (more than 20 mt, 50 mt deep)
where you can relax with your dog without the risk to be fined.
One reason more to spend your holiday at the beach with your puppy without problems but always in respect of rules and cleaning.
Our tips to best live the beach with your pets:
- If you choose the free beach, don’t forget your sun umbrella: by giving your dog a shadow zone, you will avoid heatstrokes and sunstrokes;
- A water bowl is fundamental, always filled with fresh and clean water;
- Bring with you a light snack for your pet;
- Keep your dog always on a leash: at the beach something unexpected can always happen, so it’s best to keep your dog near you;
- Bring some of its favourite toys and, obviously, shovel and plastic bags to pick up its garbage;
- Don’t go on the beach on the hottest hours.