Dog always welcome!
Welcome to our “Pet Friendly” camping village at Lido di Spina
Spina Family Camping Village is one of the few dog friendly resorts in Italy, on the Riviera Adriatica, that admits animals, even at the beach.
Your pets are always welcome in our camping village!
Plenty of space to walk your dog! We are one of the very few campsites on the Adriatic Sea that allow dogs, cats and pets in many of their mobile homes and on many of their shaded campsite pitches: enjoy your dog friendly vacations in Emilia Romagna!
At Spina Family Camping Village you can use all the green areas of the camping to walk your dog and enjoy his company, and that’s not all! Here are all the amenities we provide for your four-legged friend:
- Equipped dedicated Dog Beach;
- Access for your dog to the outside veranda of the restaurant, so you can enjoy his company whilst savouring your favourite dish;
- Exercise area with certified wooden games for playing in complete safety;
- Dedicated dog showers complete with tub and pet hair dryer outside the campsite toilet blocks to refresh him after a day on the beach;
- Specific food and hygiene products for your pet available for purchase in the campsite supermarket.
DO NOT forget our few extremely simple rules, for greater peace of mind and an even safer holiday for your pets:
- Only small and medium-sized dogs are accepted.
- Animals are not allowed in the playground, pool area, in toilet facilities or inside the restaurant and supermarket/bazar
- Owners must present their dog’s health card at reception on arrival.
- Dogs are permitted only in the “Lido degli Estensi” Green mobile homes, “Comacchio” mobile homes, “Porto Garibaldi” Maxi Caravans, in the “Venezia” Prestige mobile homes in the dog area, and Lodge Tent.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead.
- Owners are obliged to clean up their dog’s waste using a special poop scoop and ensure that they do not disturb other guests in the village.
- Owners are fully liable for any damage caused to third parties or Village facilities by their pets.
Accompanying dogs must be indicated at the time of booking.