Dogs are always welcome!
Welcome to our ‘Dog Friendly’ camping-village in Lido di Spina
The Spina Family Camping Village is one of the few villages on the Adriatic Riviera that allows pets, and dogs in particular. And there’s even a beach for them! Your four-legged friends are always welcome in our establishment.
At the Spina Family Camping Village, you can walk and enjoy the company of your faithful four-legged friend in all the green areas of the campsite, and not just there! Here are all the options and services for your four-legged companion:
- Dog Beach – Equipped beach dedicated to dogs: dogs are not allowed to swim, in compliance with the Beach Ordinance of the municipality where our facility is located
- Green area reserved for dogs at the swimming pool park
- Possibility of taking your dog to the restaurant’s outdoor veranda to enjoy its company while you eat your favourite dish
- 2 large play areas with certified wooden toys in the Family Camping Village for safe fun
- Dedicated dog showers with tub and hair dryer to freshen up after a day at the beach
- Specific products for your friend’s hygiene and nutrition available for sale at the campsite market
Don’t forget our very simple rules for an even more peaceful and safe four-legged holiday:
- Pets are allowed in certain types of bungalows and pitches, subject to reservation. For Club Del Sole, the well-being of the dog is an indispensable pillar of DOG FRIENDLY hospitality, and welfare parameters are based on a high standard. Therefore, the possibility of accommodating the dog is assessed on the basis of the dog’s size, breed and the number of dogs present in the village at that time. Contact us for more information.
- The presence of pets must be indicated at the time of booking. Maximum two pets per property allowed. A vaccination certificate and insurance must be presented at check-in.
- Access of pets to the public beach is prohibited, except in specially designated areas (as per municipal regulations)
- Pets must be kept on a leash and, if necessary, muzzled.
- Owners are obliged to pick up the physiological needs of their pets with the appropriate scoop and ensure that they do not disturb other guests in the village.
- Any damage caused by pets to third parties and the village facilities is the full responsibility of the owner.
- It is forbidden to bring animals into the playground, the pool area, inside the toilets, and inside the restaurant and the Supermarket/Bazar
- For safety reasons, owners are advised to bring their dog’s health booklet with them.
The presence of dogs must be indicated at the time of booking. An up-to-date vaccination booklet and insurance are required to enter the village. Dogs reported in the regional register as biting dogs are not allowed.